I bought my The Dark Knight advance ticket tonight. I was talking to the guy who was selling the tickets and he said he saw half of it (before the IMAX broke...) and that it was "the best movie [he has] seen all summer!" Now I'm excited.
Then I got my parmesan salad with no broccoli from Zuppa (I always get it - I'm a one-sided salad eater) and then I went to Walgreens. This week Walgreens has a store promotion for Loreal Vive shampoo/condition that is buy one get one free (BOGO/B1G1). There was a manufacturer's coupon in last Sunday's paper for the same product, also BOGO. So, I paid $.34 for this:
Isn't that fabulous?! :D
For more information on getting stuff from Walgreens/CVS see here.
I have to do homework now. Bye.

2 comments:
Oh, not just "fabulous," I'd say that's Super Fantabulous!
BOGOs and coupons rock.
And I want to see The Dark Knight. (I think I'm going to see it in NY though...hrm...I hope so.)
That fainting thing seems not-good; I'm glad (or at least I hope) you're feeling better!
I think it's just the whole sleeping-four-hours thing. :P thanks~
it really is super fantabulous! it's so exciting to not really pay for things...
Post a Comment