Sunday, July 6, 2008

new books

I love reading. I've been wanting to reread Joshua Harris' "Boy Meets Girl" lately, but I gave my copy away. Yesterday I had an intense urge to get it and I really wanted to read the "8 great dates" part because I didn't remember reading that bit before. So, I went to Half-Price Books.

I got:

Boy Meets Girl
- Joshua Harris
An Echo in the Darkness - Francine Rivers (this is apparently the second book in a trilogy and no, I haven't read the first book. Oops. Oh well...)
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller (it seems like every guy in church has read this book and I wanted to see what it was about)
Critique of Pure Reason - Immanuel Kant

Sadly, I didn't realize that the "8 great dates" part of Boy Meets Girl is in a new edition (which I didn't know about). So... I don't get that part. I may go to a bookstore and just read that part in the store.

No comments: