Friday, July 18, 2008

movies i want to watch

equilibrium

american psycho

the machinist

rescue dawn

velvet goldmine (again)

transsiberian

memento

insomnia

more to come... (i should get netflix.)


Oh, and I am watching Sahara and making fun of Matthew McConaughey with my friend over AIM and she linked me to this. :D It's so amazing because it seems like he isn't even trying and he just automatically can talk like that... I think the way he said "something" (after barbecue) was the best.

I saw The Dark Knight at midnight last night and it was amazing. I want to see it again.

I might go see it again. Morning movies are only $5. There really is nothing else that I want to see, besides maybe Wanted again. But if I don't want popcorn in the morning it's not worth going for me. Because I really want to eat popcorn at the movies.

3 comments:

Angel Surdin said...

Aaron (BF in NY) is watching The Dark Knight even as I (me in OH) type this comment. I hope he likes it as well as you did because I still really want to see it!!!

Squid said...

so ruth took me on a date to see the dark night...it was friggin awesome. we're gonna see it again once I get some money so I can take her out next time...you should join us when we go.

also don't bother watching american psycho. it sucks. I'm not a bret easton ellis fan. he just writes shit to be flashy. but then again we all have our own opinions and you might like it.

Kirsi said...

Angel - I hope he likes it a lot so he'll watch it again with you! :D

squiddy squid - was it that bad!? i might try watching it and stop if it's boring... i just put it on the list because i like christian bale and have been meaning to watch it...

wasn't it awesome!! i would love to go again if you go again. let me know!! :D