Thursday, September 4, 2008

God is so good

He really is, and I am amazed every single day of the ways that He works.

Just a quick post, because I have a lot of reading to do:

Tonight I went to the International Justice Mission (IJM) meeting. I've been planning on going but then was about not to because of the forementioned homework, but I felt led by the Holy Spirit to go so I went and wow. It was a beautiful thing to see people be so honest and heartfelt and full of love for so many people that just are not being loved. Honestly I thought that the people there were going to be making idols of their causes, but first and foremost they exist as a organization to glorify the Lord. I think I nearly broke down in tears about five times, and was convicted of a great need and urgency, for my complete obedience and total surrender, and so many other things... it is really hard to process and I need to go do reading and then pray and pray and pray and probably cry.

Yeah. Hope all you people have had a good day and are rejoicing in the Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.alwayswow.com/Ikea%20Job%20Interview.jpg

I thought you'd like this...

Kirsi said...

lulz that was funny, thanks for sharing