I've been too busy and tired from work the last few days to even blog... wow. I can't do work like I did last week again because I was so tired I didn't get enough sleep and misses two classes (one of which meets only once a week so... it's kind of important to go, haha).
But,
1) I bought a printer... it should be here tomorrow. (meaning: i am going to go to wal-mart and get something like ten boxes of cereal for free... which will make up for the cost of the printer. yay. i mostly got it to print coupons though, seriously, because at school we can't install the proper coupon software needed to print most all internet coupons. so i have been missing out on serious amounts of awesomeness).
2) I got a couch and a dining set, which I am going to paint an offensively bright green
3) I get to cook today! Being a waitress is kind of lame because I always work during dinner so I don't get to cook. And on school days by the time I get home I'm pretty hungry so I just make something quick.
breakfast: eggs, toast with jelly, chocolate milk
lunch: grilled zucchini, stuffing, apple sauce, raspberry lemonade crystal light (which is so sweet that I more than double the amount of water the recommend)
dinner: I haven't decided yet... Debating between homemade tuna salad (it will be amazing because I have a lot of good stuff for it), or grands flaky layers... maybe I will serve tuna salad on the biscuits. :P Or I might go buy some grapes to make chicken salad. I have to been in a certain mood to eat tuna... and I don't think I'm there, haha. And I could probably get some plain chicken; right now i just have an already-marinated kind. which is really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment