My blinds are dusty. But that is for another day.
I am intensely excited about the rest of my church history classes (second half of church history, baptist history, and perhaps more). I am fascinated with denominations and how they came about, how they work, what they mean for the church, all sorts of things. I'm not sure how deep into that stuff they get into in a church history class; maybe it is in some other classes or I will have to read some books. Baptist history will be really interesting because so many people here and some other people that I know specifically identify as Southern Baptists. I do not. to some of them perhaps I appear a heathen with my dancing, tattoo-ing, card playing ways, and candle burning (I got asked if I was into seance the other day)...
I am also interested in the theology and evolution and everything else of worship.
-please pray for one of my professor's wives (am I wording that wrong? all of my professors only have one wife...) who is having surgery tomorrow
-please pray for the hearts of my boss and someone I met at a movie theater and that they would surrender their lives to the Lord
Have any of you read any books by Rob Bell? Every orthodox Christian that I know says he is a heretic. So... naturally, I want to read his books!
I am going to try to make sevichy fish... has anyone attempted this? I am scared :'(
I'm visiting a small group tomorrow! I haven't been to a small group here in WF yet, so I'm pumped. Also I am getting a loveseat tomorrow. Lord willing. So far he hasn't. And then Thursday I'm going to meet some awesome people for coffee..!! Meaning I will get hot chocolate or something, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment