Monday, August 18, 2008

observations

1) The closest Chipotle is 9 miles away.

2) Nobody here likes Chipotle anyway.

3) Nobody knows what Tim Hortons is. Seems like the Canadian chain has yet to infiltrate the South...

4) A lot of people here have accents.

5) There is a Chinese/Mexican restaurant! I want to go there (with Liz).

6) I like Sonic and Chick-fil-A.

7) All the preachers here seem to YELL every word.

8) Yelling scares me.

9) I believe Yelling (a sermon) is acceptable at points. It does not convey your passion/excitement/the seriousness of something, etc. if it is done ALL THE TIME. (See? The same rule applies to typing. DOESN'T IT DRIVE YOU NUTS WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS? It's the same with preaching.

10) I wear t-shirts often.

11) I hate that Ikea doesn't have online order tracking. I could call, but last time I did that I was on hold for over 20 minutes.

12) I hate that I don't have my own printer because I was going to rob Wal-Mart of all their cereal (and some other things) today with coupons, but in the school computer lab I needed administrator access to install the coupon printing program so... I only got two coupons instead of 11. :( But I did pay only $1 for two boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats Just Bunches. On the sites I read it said that it was 2/$4 but it was 2/$5 at my Wal-Mart. Oh well. Maybe on Craigslist I will be able to find a free printer. And then get free cereal. :D

No comments: