
My eye hurts... I scheduled for classes (nature and practice of evangelism, church history I, old testament I) and bought my books ($60 for 4 books! sweet... and I wanted to read half of the books I bought in any case!). I also bought the Shack... I understand that it is heretical but apparently it's a great read! :D
Work tonight... not really looking forward to it. I'd rather squish around on my air mattress; I love it.
music: "all my love" - charlie hall. love this song...
(edit: oh well, i had to buy some more books and the total for my three classes was about $100)

3 comments:
picture = most excellent
ummm... I am reading the shack in addition to BLJ... are we the same person? i've not heard much about the shack, but nothing has been too terrible in my mind yet.
i'm about 1/2 through.
haha maybe... :P
have you read donald miller's other book, "searching for god knows what"? (i think that's what it's called...)
Post a Comment