I lift my hands, I'm so desperate to feel Him
So let's be honest, without Him life just passes by
Slow down, we're slowly dying
But we can live again
Be lifted up in Him
- from "Let's be honest" by This Beautiful Republic, a group I really dig lately
Today I opened my beloved macbook to find that it was being weird. When I restarted I got a flashing question mark... not good! I searched around online (on my desktop... yay, the internet is working on it today!) for some fixes, and finally tried to repair the disc from a boot disc or whatever... but it won't work. Apparently the closest Apple store is 30 minutes away, so I will have to call them first and see if they will be able to do something about it before I go there. If this laptop is dead... I guess I will buy another, because it is so much easier to take notes on a laptop than write them. But I don't know if I will buy an apple. :'(
Then I went to wal-mart and goodwill... the candle sticks I have wanted since I've been here were still there and now I am the proud owner of them! But when I went to the dollar store after that to get a Sunday paper (they were sold out already, again... I should go earlier I reckon), I found that I didn't have my wallet... so I drove back to goodwill, and right when I got there, a woman and her family saw it and picked it up and I was so relieved that it was there. It's amazing cause it was right in the middle of a few empty spots, and when I left goodwill the first time there were four different cars with people in them and they could have taken my wallet. None of my money was taken either! Which is excellent because it had all my tips from waitressing this week in it =O
I might get a couch tonight. Now I should do reading. I have a lot.
I hate when people call me a "young 'un" and I'm barely 4 years younger than them. I feel so belittled and disrespected. I don't know if I should say something to the person, or if this is my problem and I shouldn't have a problem with it, or if I should just take it. After this happens I go home and read Psalms for hours because I get depressed.
I'm lonely and want friends and someone to hug :(
AND!
Yesterday, I met someone that eats raw ground beef, and I officially graduated from OSU! (Whenever I mention OSU people either 1) have to be told the whole name, 2) are shocked I went to a pagan institution, or 3) remark how big it is. No OSU football fans here, I guess. (Everybody likes Duke or NC State basketball. Lame.)

No comments:
Post a Comment