1) Seminary cookout was lame. It's a bunch of kids things (like one of those blow up rooms you bounce around in, a blow-up slide, and a kids rock climbing wall) with a bunch of families, and no one I knew... so I left.
2) For lunch I mixed leftover black bean salad (with corn and salsa and lime) with a rice/pasta cheesy thing that I threw chickpeas into. I got 10 servings of black bean salad from using one can each of corn and black beans, so I had to find things to do with it! And the rice thing was one of those prepackaged things, which are too salty and gross by themselves.
For dinner I had leftover mac and cheese with black bean salad made into a burrito. haha... it was tasty. i miss pj's. but not the price there!
i'm supposed to get a couch tonight but the lady hasn't emailed me back with her address. suck. double suck because a friend's roommate is going to go with me with his truck to get it and i don't want to inconvenience him. but i made him brownies. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment