Dear my Boss,
Yelling is not an acceptable form of communication. It does not spur me on to do anything, beside make me pray to the Lord for patience and a loving heart that will not want to burn your restaurant down. Just because I am one of the young girl employees (we range from high schoolers to seminary students in this category) does not mean that I am a child that will perhaps magically understand you better when you say something louder and with more anger in your voice. I work diligently for you and treat you with respect, and I would like some of the same. Or I will quit.
Just like you don't yell at the middle-aged guy that makes our pizza, you should not yell at me. Or your son. It doesn't really say "I love you, but you need to do your work". It says something more along the lines of, "I'm being ridiculous and embarrassing myself because I don't know how to discipline my child and even more than that, I am totally unreasonable in what I expect".
In love,
Kirsi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Burn it down... =)
I mean... let's be serious, it would be fun.
and no, I'm not doing a good job at staying to my schedule at all. Complete failure. Oh well. Off to canada next week. No schedule needed there. Sleeeeep and read and fish. that's it. and eat. yum.
no, i don't actually think it would be fun, nor do i really want to... i just get frustrated.
Post a Comment