Wednesday, October 22, 2008

misadventures in chinese food

I had a strange hankering for Chinese food so I decided to get some. I went to Hong Kong Restaurant and got sweet and sour chicken. It was very different than Chinese in Ohio because it was a clean place with a nice eating area; there were no screaming angry Chinese ladies.

Also before I went to the restaurant I stopped by a new Christian book/gift/coffee shop. It was pretty nice in there; I might have to go hang out sometime and drink hot chocolate. I hope they have that. I forgot to check the menu. I bought a Fernando Ortega CD too. I like his voice... it is like a soft squishy pillow to my ears.

Anyhoo, progression of eating Chinese food:







:) I am next in line for promotion at my firm! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very disappointed with your Chinese food. How very disappointing also that it is clean and has no Chinese women screaming at the restaurants! Oh well. At least you're moving up in your firm =P.
I got a fortune two weeks ago that said "The stock market may be your ticket to success". As the market fell a bazillion points that day.

Kirsi said...

oh the chicken was good. i did miss the angry chinese ladies... the weird thing about the carrot/pineapple/pepper was that those were the only pieces... one of each. how weird?! it's not even like they were garnish, they were hidden at the bottom.

lolz. it knew the markey wasn't your ticket to success. or maybe it just meant you should have bought stock that day.

Anonymous said...

Yah, I think it wanted me to buy stock that day! Or maybe a couple days later when the DOW was at 8000.
Only one piece of each extra... how very strange!